The first step is to complete your supplier profile, so retailers can search for your brand in the Carro Directory.
1. Head over to Carro in your Sales Channel section of Shopify.
2. Click on the "Launch Brand Partnerships" button.
3. Click "Get started" under "Supply your products".
4. Fill out your contact information.
5. Set your revenue split. Need help? Check out this article.
6. Choose Auto-Approval vs Manual Approval. Need help? Check out this article.
7. By default, Carro will make all of your active products available to the Carro Sales Channel. You can also choose which products you have available to Carro retailers. Instructions are available in this article.
8. Your supplier profile is now complete, but there are a few more steps before you can accept your first partnership.
NOTE: It can take up to 24 hours for your listing to be created. You can always view your listing by searching for your brand or by going to your supplier settings tab. After your profile is created, you should monitor your email and Carro inbox to see if retailers are interested in adding your products.
9. Head back to your supplier settings tab to complete the final steps of onboarding.
10. Connect an existing or create a new Stripe account so you can get paid out instantly for Carro orders.
11. Update your Carro permissions. Note, you must also approve in Shopify once prompted & only the Store Owner can approve.
12. Approve the Essential Carro subscription. Note, you must also approve in Shopify once prompted & only the Store Owner can approve.
12. Done, you're ready to supply to the Carro network.