This is the percentage of the sale that you would like to offer to the retailers who sell your products. Each time one of your products sells, they'll get to keep this percentage of the sale.

Remember, Carro takes 5%, the remaining 95% is split between you and your partner.

You are able to set the commission you offer to retailers. Retailers can see the revenue split that you are offering on your brand's directory page.

For example:

25% to Retailer

70% to Supplier

+5% to Carro

_____________

100% of the sale

If the sale is $100, the retailer would receive $30, and the supplier would be sent $70 through Stripe.

At the end of the retailer's Shopify billing cycle, Carro would receive $5 from the retailer, leaving the retailer with the final agreed-upon value of $25.

What should my revenue split be?

When you set up your initial setup, you'll see the following page:

We've given you a slider so that you can see what revenue splits are most common. We recommend staying within the green area in order to provide an enticing amount for your retailer partners and to select a percentage that is common with our other suppliers using Carro.

The typical percentage offered to retailers is 25-45%

When do I decide on my revenue split?

Your revenue splits are decided when you first complete your supplier onboarding and setup. Before you can start a partnership, you'll need to complete this initial setup.

You can also update your revenue split at any time within your Supplier Settings:

What if I change my revenue split?

You can update your revenue split at any time in your Brand Partnerships settings. However, it's important to note that adjusting your revenue split in your settings tab will only affect partnerships moving forward, and will not affect existing partnerships.

In order to update your revenue split with existing partners, you will need to come to a new agreement with your retail partner through email. Please forward the agreement to support@getcarro.com in order for our team to verify the agreement and process the request.

Can I set different revenue splits for different partners?

Yes, please contact Carro support for implementation assistance.

Did this answer your question?