If you're using Shopify shipping profiles, it's likely you will need to add the Carro fulfillment location to your default delivery profile in order for your customers to purchase partner products.
The first step is to identify if you need to make this adjustment to your store. To do so, create a test order for a partner's product in your store.
If you see the following error message after filling out your shipping information, then you will need to follow the directions below.
Add the Carro fulfillment location to your default delivery profile:
1. Go to your Shopify settings.
2. Click "Shipping and Delivery."
3. Hit "Manage Rates."
4. Scroll to the bottom and you should see the "Not shipping from" header and Carro:
5. Click "Add rates."
6. Select "Use same rates as ____ " for whichever location you normally ship from or whichever location you want to copy the rates from.
7. Click done, press save.
8. Attempt another test order to confirm the fix.
NOTE: You will only need to do this one time for all Carro partnerships. To reiterate, this does not need to be set up for every unique partnership.
If you run into any issues or have questions, let us know using the intercom bubble in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.